duminică, 18 ianuarie 2009

Microsoft opens a new restaurant

Citeam astazi Vista tips pe un site cand am dat peste asta:

Microsoft opens a new restaurant

Customer: Waiter!

Waiter: Hi, my name is Bill and I'll be your support staff. May I please have your telephone number, and address? Your visit may be monitored for training purposes. Now, please tell me your problem.
Customer: There's a fly in my soup!

Waiter: Please exit the restaurant and re-enter through the front entrance. Is the fly still there?
Customer: Yes, the fly is still in my soup

Waiter: Maybe it's the way you're using the spoon. Try ladling with the other hand
Customer: Whichever hand I use to spoon the soup, the fly is still there.

Waiter: Maybe the soup is incompatible with the bowl; what kind of bowl are you using?
Customer: A SOUP bowl!

Waiter: It looks like a configuration problem; how was the bowl set up?
Customer: Your colleague brought the bowl on a saucer; what has that to do with the fly in my soup?

Waiter: What was the last thing you did before you noticed the fly in your soup?
Customer: I sat down and ordered the Soup of the Day!

Waiter: Have you considered upgrading to the latest Soup of the Day?
Customer: You have more than one Soup of the Day?

Waiter: Yes, the Soup of the Day is changed every 10 minutes.
Customer: Well, what is the Soup of the Day now?

Waiter: The current Soup of the Day is mushroom.
Customer: OK , I’ll try the mushroom soup

Waiter: Here is your soup of the day.
Customer: This is celery soup.

Waiter: Yes, the mushroom soup is still in beta testing.

Un comentariu: